Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you or special offers. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you
details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
If you do not wish to receive information from White Wedding and Party, other than
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect
from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing.
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or
processing. We do our up most to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to
make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on
occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security
of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is
entirely at your own risk.
We do not store credit card details.
We do not share customer details with any 3rd party, other than approved suppliers for delivery purposes.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Our Contact details:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 01909 564 665
Write to us at:
White Wedding and Party
Unit 3A Redwall Industrial Estate